Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Planning on Building a new Rig

(sigh). I've been planning to build a new desktop computer. Although I have my Dell inspiron 1525 but it's decent only for a regular applications. My budget is fairly $250 for the MoBo , Graphics, Memory, and Processor I already have my casing and hardrive so there is no worry about that. But it come across in my mind is $250 enough? Cant wait till tomorrow to check the local computer stores for the price. Im planning to have GA-MA78G-DS3H for my MoBo

Supports AMD Phenom / Athlon series processors

Dual Channel DDR2 1066* for remarkable system performance

Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics (DirectX10)

Ultimate graphics performance with dual PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support

Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function

Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394

High quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
Integrated
HDMI/ DVI interface with HDCP


perfect for me just in case i'll be short in bucks I could go on with the built in video for the meantime. 8500 GT for my Graphics

Chipset - Geforce 8500 GT
Chipset - Geforce 8500 GTMemory - 512MB GDDR2
Core Frequency - 460MHz
Memory Bus - 128-bit
SLI Ready - Yes

and AMD X2 for my processor. Well! I hope my budget is enough or I'm gonna wait for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment